Cisco Bug: CSCuo42235 - GSW fails to deploy CUCM LDAP config due to incorrect LDAPUserSearchbase
Aug 26, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Prime Collaboration Provisioning failed to configure LDAP objects ? LDAP Directory and LDAP Authentication. Conditions: When LDAP server is added using Getting Started wizard with an invalid user search base.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases