Cisco Bug: CSCuo41580 - N7K ISSU with M108-XL stops with "BIOS flash-type verify failed"
May 22, 2014
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In rare instances, ISSU may not be allowed on N7k. Users attempting ISSU may receive the following message: Return code 0x40710027 (BIOS flash-type verify failed). Conditions: - ISSU is attempted. - M108XL modules installed in system. No other M1 cards are affected. If you have M2 or F2 cards, please see CSCud63092
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases