Cisco Bug: CSCuo41097 - OTV deleted/added VLAN sharing the same BD
Apr 30, 2014
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Packet drops on a newly created OTV extended vlan when traversing the Overlay interface. More in particular packets were dropped when decapsulating the OTV Headers on the OTV VDC. Conditions: The issue is triggered when 'otv extend-vlan remove <vlan>' and 'no vlan <vlan>' are issued back to back very quickly.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases