Cisco Bug: CSCuo39772 - CGDM3.1 changes workorder status to Incomplete every Sync
Apr 23, 2014
- Cisco Application Networking Manager
- Cisco Application Networking Manager 3.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CGDM220.127.116.11 changes the workorder status to Incomplete everytime for the same workorder. Conditions: If a workorder was marked as 'Incomplete' in the CGDM app and then synced to NMS, the workorder cannot be downloaded again when NMS changes the status to 'Assigned'. The CGDM app keeps changing the status to 'Incomplete' without downloading the workorder even though the workorder is not present on CGDM.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases