Cisco Bug: CSCuo39205 - finesse restart: CCX not handling existing calls as agentob calls
Apr 30, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 1. Finesse API shows calltype as 0 for OB calls in progress during finesse service restart. 2. If callback option is available after agent logs back in and agent sets callback, then the callback info is not processed by CCX dialer and no callback is scheduled. Conditions: Finesse service is restarted when agent outbound calls are in progress.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases