Cisco Bug: CSCuo39090 - Upgrade from 2.3x to 3.0 modified Terminal Target Property names
Feb 04, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Find Targets criteria in a process created in 2.3.X may not displayed correctly in PO 3.0 console after the upgrade. Ex: Create a process with the Find Targets activity in PO 2.3.X. Specify the a criteria for the activity that has a [Terminal.Host Name] = "XXXX" After upgrading the environment to PO 3.0, loading up the process and navigate to the activity properties. The criteria is changed to [Target.Name] = "XXXX" Conditions: These are the conditions for this issue to occur. * Process must be created in version prior to PO 3.0. * The property referenced in the criteria of the Find Targets activity is not a property of a generic target.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases