Cisco Bug: CSCuo38609 - Deleting the orphan endpoint in CUPM throws Undefined Error
Aug 26, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Deleting an endpoint in Prime Collaboration Provisioning throws an undefined Error. Conditions: If an endpoint is added from Manage Endpoint and immediately deleted, it fails.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases