Cisco Bug: CSCuo36501 - Startup Scripts match # for CLASSPATH, JVMARGS, and JAVA_HOME
Feb 19, 2018
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Windows
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Transporter Base Product
Known Affected Releases
5.3.1 6.0.3 6.1.0 6.2.0 6.2.1_SP3 6.3.0 6.3.3
Symptom: The cm, fm, and master startup scripts match CLASSPATH, JVMARGS, and JAVA_HOME lines even if they start with #, or some other prefix. Conditions: All versions. Put a prefix in front of the CLASSPATH line (like #) inside master.props and start up the master. It will still read it.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases