Cisco Bug: CSCuo35820 - Issues w.r.t GSW on IE9
Jun 17, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Issue#1: The Save and Continue button in Getting Started Wizard is not getting enabled in Internet Explorer 9.0, after adding the required call processor details. Issue#2: The tooltip for save and Continue is showing in device page, domain page, and other pages of the Getting Started Wizard. Issue#3: Validation does not happen if the timezone is not entered for the Service area in the Getting Started Wizard. Conditions: This issue is reproducible in IE9 and Firefox browsers.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases