Cisco Bug: CSCuo35125 - Failure Adding HA to UCCX 10 Cluster
Feb 12, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Failed to sync configs to remote Node Conditions: When adding node to cluster you receive the following message: Add to Cluster is failed because of ClusterException Component Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting is already enabled on <HOSTNAME-OF-NODE2> May get similar messages with other services.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases