Cisco Bug: CSCuo34163 - US6106-Not able to login to ccm self care portal for endpoint and RDP.
Jun 27, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unable to log into Cisco Unified Communications Manager Self-care page after provisioning endpoint and RDP. Conditions: LDAP users who are directly synchronized into Cisco Unified Communications Manager will not have any end user roles. When Prime Collaboration Provisioning tries to provision phone service for such a user, the user role is not updated. Hence, user will not be able to log into Cisco Unified Communications Manager Self-Care.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases