Cisco Bug: CSCuo33012 - (N5k-6k)Remove FabricPath Header from SPAN sessions
Feb 10, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If FabricPath core ports are 'SPAN'ed, end host monitoring devices cannot interpret FabricPath header for IPS, IDS and other Linux-based tools for live network monitoring. Conditions: FabricPath header is present only for the traffic 'span'ed from FabricPath core ports.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases