Cisco Bug: CSCuo32840 - Userid containing a single quote cannot register a SIP client
Jul 02, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco SIP Proxy returns a 500 Server Internal Error response to a SIP client REGISTER request. Conditions: The URI specified in the contact header of the SIP REGISTER request contains a single quote character within the URI.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases