Cisco Bug: CSCuo32551 - barker playout on schedule does not work in ACTIVE ACTIVE
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The playout has been scheduled with Number of Servers as 0. So, the StreamDriver treats it as ACTIVE-STANDBY mode and streams only on one server. Conditions: When the operator imports the playout schedule from the XML under the Playout Importer page for ACTIVE-ACTIVE mode.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases