Cisco Bug: CSCuo31609 - Not able to create tasks with affected target after upgrade
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Activities are configured to create User Tasks with affected target set to a specific value or defaulting to process target. Activity executes successfully but resulting task (alert/incident) has no affected target. Conditions: The environment is an upgrade to 3.0, and fresh installations of 3.0 are not affected. The targets assigned to the tasks were created before the upgrade.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases