Cisco Bug: CSCuo30752 - Incorrect WRR configuration shown on Nexus
Feb 01, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Incorrect RX WRR configuration for M132 cards on Nexus box running 5.2(9) version Conditions: Issue is seen when a member of port channel is removed. The wrr configs are reverted to defaults. In case where other member belongs to same instance, its configs are also reverted to defaults.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases