Cisco Bug: CSCuo30368 - IM and P server 9.1.1 is not releasing sftp session after DRS completes
Oct 26, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
Known Affected Releases
Defect for this IM and P software on same platform as affected UCCX servers. Symptom: Customer has a 9.1.1 IM and P server that is not releasing SFTP sessions/ports after DRS backups complete. After a number of them fail to release the port, the backup server in use has to then refuse more connections causing further DRS backups to fail. This is also happening in UCCX via CSCug52765. This is to create a defect for IM and P server on the same platform. Conditions: CUPS 9.1.1 (IM and P) server doing DRS backups to linux servers via SFTP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases