Cisco Bug: CSCuo30290 - Pita TCAM voltage thresholds need update because of HW change
Aug 01, 2018
- Cisco Network Convergence System 6000 Series Routers
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: For line cards with Pita TCAM voltage running at 0.945V, the Pita TCAM voltage (VP0P9_PITA_Sx) may cross minor HI threshold from "show environment voltage" and the threshold crossing SNMP trap will be generated. Conditions: When the voltage is high or during voltage margining up testing.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases