Cisco Bug: CSCuo27486 - WAP561: WAP locks up and has to be rebooted every few days.
Jan 27, 2017
- Cisco Small Business 500 Series Wireless Access Points
- Cisco WAP321 Wireless-N Selectable-Band Access Point with Single Point Setup
- Cisco WAP551 Wireless-N Single Radio Selectable Band Access Point
- Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point with Single Point Setup
- Cisco WAP561 Wireless-N Dual Radio Selectable Band Access Point
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: AP is unreachable via GUI. IP address is not pingable. Happens periodically (1-2) days. Conditions: Normal use.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases