Cisco Bug: CSCuo26930 - Stale entries in DWC for MOVI clients
Apr 30, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: DWC shows stale entries for MOVI running on PC with DHCP. Conditions: This happens when PC where MOVI is running uses DHCP for IP address management.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases