Cisco Bug: CSCuo24652 - "Error: % Incomplete command" during "copy current-config"
Jun 15, 2020
- Cisco IPS 4200 Series Sensors
- Cisco ASA 5555-X IPS Security Services Processor
- Cisco IPS 4260 Sensor
- Cisco IPS 4255 Sensor
- Cisco IPS 4270-20 Sensor
- Cisco IPS 4345 Sensor
- Cisco IPS 4520 Sensor
- Cisco ASA 5545-X IPS Security Services Processor
- Cisco IPS 4510 Sensor
- Cisco ASA 5525-X IPS Security Services Processor
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: An error is displayed when using the 'copy current-config' command: "Error: % Incomplete command" The configuration will still be copied correctly. Conditions: Issue started in 7.1.8, prior versions not affected.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases