Cisco Bug: CSCuo24592 - Forward and backslashes treated differently in the master
Mar 13, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Windows
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Transporter Base Product
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: File events will treat paths that are identical except for the direction of the slash as being different paths. This can cause invalid file events created for Windows agents. Conditions: Using slashes in both directions in file event paths.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases