Cisco Bug: CSCuo23990 - Post ISSU upgrade new port (on LC, FEX) in one VDC do not come up .
Nov 13, 2014
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After ISSU upgrade from 5.2(7) to 5.2(9) ,one of the VDC throws an error indicating ISSU upgrade is still in progress 2014 Mar 3 08:07:28.889 <device-name> ETHPORT-5-IF_DOWN_UPGRADE_IN_PROGRESS Interface Ethernet1/26 (description:<device-name>_fex01_1/1.po200) is down (Linecard upgrade in progress) 2014 Mar 3 08:07:28.889 <device-name> ETHPORT-5-IF_DOWN_UPGRADE_IN_PROGRESS Interface Ethernet2/26 (description:<device-name>_fex01_1/2.po200) is down (Linecard upgrade in progress). Conditions: Issue was seen after ISSU upgrade.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases