Cisco Bug: CSCuo23586 - CCM not forwarded via LAG+EFP as LAG created by copy/pasting the config.
Jan 29, 2017
- Cisco ME 3600X Series Ethernet Access Switches
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FS-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-AH Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Data traffic will not be forwarded bidirectionally via a Port-channel, such that the port-channel is configured by copy-pasting the CLI commands in the device console. Conditions: When the port-channel with efp is created by copy-pasting the CLI Commands in the device console.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases