Cisco Bug: CSCuo23528 - UCCX: Switch version fails when setting database into NO_LOGGING mode
May 11, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unified Contact Center Express Switch Version fails with the error: 'Sync after switch version failed' Conditions: This issue occurs when attempting to change the UCCX database db_cra to NO_LOGGING mode.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases