Cisco Bug: CSCuo22551 - Lync/MOC RCC client requires re-login after CUP SIP Proxy restart
Feb 13, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Lync Client invokes a new call via Remote Call Control. The request gets an error indicating the User Dialed is not in service. Please check the number and try again. Conditions: After a Lync client signs on to Remote Call Control phone services via CUP and starts to control their Device/Line, if the CUP SIP Proxy Service is restarted for any reason, any future Remote Call Control requests initiated by the client will receive a "404 Not Found" SIP error. This response leads to the Lync client displaying "the destination user is not in service. Please check the number and try again"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases