Cisco Bug: CSCuo21369 - common avsdb error logs for all deployments
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Missing time stamp in avsdb error logs,makes difficult to trace out the time,when the error has occurred. Conditions: when any error happend due to disk full or Berkeley database call fails,we write those errors in avsdb-err.log.timestamp.Here only the error messages alone with get printed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases