Cisco Bug: CSCuo20224 - Lync/MOC RCC client phone status not updated on device/line failure
Jul 04, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Lync (or MOC 2007 R2) clients using the Remote Call Control (RCC) to Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM) via Cisco Unified Presence (CUP) acting as the RCC/CSTA gateway do not get updated phone status when something their line/device becomes unavailable. Conditions: Lync (or MOC) client using RCC. Any failure where the phone/line is not available via CUCM or CUP cannot communicate to CUCM.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases