Cisco Bug: CSCuo19778 - PMR 87550: Database clients leak memory after close
Jul 03, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: IDS engine shows it is out of memory. You may see the flowing in the ccm.log, "ATTENTION:24:MT: cannot allocate memory" You may also see the following in the dbmon logs, "IDSAlarmReader::sendAlarm() [session #RSAM total used dynamic" and you see high memory usage, and no active sql. Check the application for known issues first. If the application has no code issues (for example, failing to close database connections), it may be this defect. Conditions: Applies to Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 10.0(1) and later. Cisco Unified IM & Presence 10.0(1) and later. This defect does not apply to earlier versions of either product.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases