Cisco Bug: CSCuo18935 - SNMP cofigured data not migrated after M1
Mar 17, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: During M1 migration SNMP data wasn't being migrated. This is due to SNMP data migration was not implemented. Conditions: During M1 migration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases