Cisco Bug: CSCuo18651 - rv130x: Update openssl to the latest version
Sep 04, 2018
- Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers
- Cisco RV130W Wireless-N Multifunction VPN Router
- Cisco RV130 VPN Router
- Cisco RV134W VDSL2 Wireless-AC VPN Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This is a modification to adopt new secure code best practices to enhance the security posture and resiliency of the Cisco RV130W Wireless-N Multifunction Virtual Private Network (VPN) Router. The Open Secure Socket Layer (OpenSSL) protocol version should be upgraded to the latest version. Conditions: Device running with default configuration running an affected version of software.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases