Cisco Bug: CSCuo17440 - Unified Communications Manager vulnerable to CVE-2014-0160 "Heartbleed"
Dec 14, 2019
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM) includes a version of openssl that is affected by the vulnerability identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) ID CVE-2014-0160. This bug has been opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration and running Cisco UCM 10.0.1 Releases prior to 10.0.1 are not affected by this vulnerability. Release 10.0.1 is affected by this vulnerability. Release 10.0.1 SU1 and later include the fix for this vulnerability
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases