Cisco Bug: CSCuo17197 - IM&P menu shows CCMCIP is only for legacy(non-jabber) which is incorrect
Oct 07, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: IM and Presence menu shows CCMCIP Profile is only for Legacy Clients/non Jabber or CUPC client. But Jabber still uses CCMCIP Profile under certain circumstances (one example is where CTI Gateway Profile is not configured) Conditions: The Menu on IM&P web page > Applications > Legacy Clients > CCMCIP Profile - is misleading as it should not say "Legacy Clients" which infers to non-Jabber or CUPC clients. Jabber still uses CCMCIP Profile under certain conditions. It is misleading and confusing.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases