Cisco Bug: CSCuo16958 - SNMP polling TCP connections causes crash
Jan 27, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2T
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Device unexpectedly crashes due to SNMP polling TCP connections, at the time they are timing out. It was detected on a VSS setup, could possibly be affecting standalone devices as well. Conditions: SNMP must be enabled and configured to poll TCP information.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases