Cisco Bug: CSCuo16472 - Cisco TelePresence VCS is vulnerable to CVE-2014-0160 - aka Heartbleed
Nov 23, 2018
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
X7.2.1 X7.2.2 X8.1 X8.1.1
Symptom:Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS) includes a version of OpenSSL that is affected by the vulnerability identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) ID CVE-2014-0160. This bug has been opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions:Device with default configuration, running one of the following versions: * X7.2 - AES version * X7.2.1 - AES version * X7.2.2 - AES version * X7.2.3 RC2 * X8.1 The non-AES versions of X7.2, X7.2.1 and X7.2.2 are NOT vulnerable to this issue. Version X7.1 and all prior versions are NOT vulnerable to this issue.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases