Cisco Bug: CSCuo16315 - CPCA: can't use semicolon in Recipient Address field
Apr 30, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Email notifications are not sent to the recipients. Conditions: Multiple email addresses in Recipient Address field separated by semicolon.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases