Cisco Bug: CSCuo15075 - Adjust default SPAN multicast queue buffers
Mar 16, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93128TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: SPAN destination traffic drops under certain conditions. Conditions: If a SPAN session receives traffic from multiple sources and jumbo frames are received on the source ports at the same packet discards may be seen on the SPAN destination.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases