Cisco Bug: CSCuo15032 - Grooming fails when the partition is not found
Jan 24, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Grooming fails with due to missing partitions Conditions: When DB server goes down in the middle of grooming, the partitions can potentially become invalid. subsequent grooming can result in this failure.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases