Cisco Bug: CSCuo14428 - UCCX: Need more robust handling of RMCM init issues due to cnfg errors
Feb 15, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: RMCM Subsystem stuck in initializing state upon Engine Restart. This effects RouteAndQueue as well and leads to engine crash if such a user is linked to a chat CSQ Conditions: A configuration dependency in the agent configuration is not met. Example: A resource is pointing to a resourceskillmapid which points to an inactive skillId.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases