Cisco Bug: CSCuo13672 - Inter cluster Blind transfer with CAL. Result: different CAL display.
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In Inter cluster Blind transfer, phones are showing different CAL display across SIP trunk. Conditions: CUCM1: 2 phones phone A and phone B configured with CAL values 5 and 6 as variable. CUCM2: 1 phone C configured with CAL value 5 as variable. Both CUCM are CAL enabled and enforcement level is Lenient in EP and SIP trunk between them. Trunk configured with CAL as 2 on both sides. Phone A calls phone C across SIP trunk. phone C initiates transfer to phone B. while phone B ringing, phone C presses transfer and phone A and B are in different CAL display
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases