Cisco Bug: CSCuo13458 - LDAP hits NullPointerException when no user imported from LDAP server
Apr 29, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: LDAP sync hits the Java NullPointerException and reported the LDAP sync failed. Actually, it should not run the LDAP sync if there is no user imported from LDAP server. And it should give warning message to notify there is no users from LDAP server and it is could be improper LDAP sync filter Conditions: If the LDAP sync filter is improper, it could cause no user imported from LDAP server with this LDAP filter.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases