Cisco Bug: CSCuo12093 - Nexus 9508 Hardware Install Doc - PS Failed LED needs another status
Nov 17, 2015
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93128TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Failed LED on power supply for the Nexus 9500 is solid amber, with OK LED off. Conditions: In addition to the following possible failure reasons: Over voltage Over current Over temperature Power supply fan failure This may also be a result of the power supply being installed, but never plugged in. In this scenario it will blink amber for a few seconds, and then go solid amber with the OK LED off.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases