Cisco Bug: CSCuo12082 - 894X phone tags voice-only call RTP as DSCP AF41 instead of EF
Sep 02, 2016
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On voice-only calls, 8941 and 8945 phones tag audio RTP packets for voice-only calls with DSCP codepoint AF41. Conditions: 894X phone upgraded to 9.4(1) or 9.4(1)SP1. SIP firmware calls or receives a call from a voice-only device.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases