Cisco Bug: CSCuo10325 - igmp snooping flooded on stp blocking after stp change
Jun 04, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom:IGMP reports are forwarded to router ports even if the port is in blocking state Conditions:Can happen if the port was originally in forwarding state and was learnt as a router port. And some change in STP topo causes the router port to go into blocking state. But the port is not removed from IGMP snoopings router port list. So until the router port gets timed out, any report received on this vlan, will be forwarded out of this blocked port as well.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases