Cisco Bug: CSCuo09610 - Missing JTAPI credentials should result in partial managed CUCM
Feb 16, 2018
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUCM device appears managed even while few features like video session monitoring is not working. Conditions: JTAPI credentials are not configured for CUCM device.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases