Cisco Bug: CSCuo07141 - ESO:Incorrect translation for HLog display message for Spanish Locale
Feb 25, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When using Hunt Group with the Spanish locale, with the HLog soft key added to soft key template or "ConGrupo" in Spanish, if you logout of the hunt group, the phone will display the message "Desconectado del grupo de salto" (Translation of "Logged out of Hunt Group"). The message displayed is using a non-accurate translation of the word Hunt or Salto in the current locale. The translation of Salto means to jump or leap. A more accurate translation would be to use the Spanish word búsqueda or in English means to search. Conditions: Using the soft key "Hlog" to allow a user to log out of a Hunt Group from their phone.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases