Cisco Bug: CSCuo06473 - Tacacs Daemon HAP reset reloads the Cisco Nexus 4000 switch.
Jan 20, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter
- Cisco NX-OS Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: TACACS+ process crashes due to memory exhaust. Conditions: This symptom occurs when multiple user login is authenticated by a TACACS+ server.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases