Cisco Bug: CSCuo04591 - MDNS recovery after network down taking too long
Jul 24, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Contact presence shown as offline until contact's presence changes. Conditions: After HA autorecovery from a network down scenario. Cluster is configured with MDNS as the Routing Communication Type.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases