Cisco Bug: CSCuo04228 - Check if Email Address for federation is enabled across IC peers
Mar 09, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Interdomain Federation Guide, in the section Troubleshooting Interdomain XMPP Federation Integration, doesn't contain check whether setting "Enable use of Email Address when Federating", on Presence Settings page, is configured consistently across intercluster peers. Conditions: In case of multiple IM&P clusters, not having the same settings configured on each cluster could cause problems with IM and presence.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases