Cisco Bug: CSCuo03080 - Serviceability Remove unnecessary ICSA alarm that shows on RTMT
Jun 13, 2019
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: RTMT shows an unnecessary warning message : Alert name: ICSACertificateCASignedTrustCertFound Cisco Intercluster Sync Agent service detected a signed CA trust certificate No associated issues seen after uploading certificate and its chain. Jabber users are able to login with no issues or pop-ups. Conditions: As part of new Jabber requirements, install a signed tomcat and cup-xmpp certificates and its CA chain. Install a root CA certificate to tomcat-trust and to cup-xmpp-trust stores.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases